If you are in the market to purchase a new baptistry heater but you don’t know where to start, we are here to help! We understand that choosing the correct baptismal heater can be a confusing task, so we want to try and make it simpler for you. Below you will find some questions you should know before you start the process of looking for a new baptistry heater.
- How many gallons of water does your baptistry hold?
- What is the size of your existing heater unit (in kilowatts)?
- Do you leave water in the baptistry all the time or do you fill and drain as needed?
- What if any are your limitations on power?
- Where is the existing heater located (in relation to the baptismal pool)?
Once you know the answer to to these basic questions the process of choosing the correct baptistry heater can begin. To make sure you get the best baptism heater you will want to make sure you pay close attention to the following.
- Is the heater UL Listed? The entire unit not just the individual components?
- Does the pump have a minimum of 3/4 HP?
- Is the housing for the element made of stainless steel.
- Is the heater thermostatically controlled?
- Does the baptistry heater offer a plug-n-play control panel that allows add-ons of accessories?
- Does the heater unit offer a Visual Diagnostics?
All of these features listed above are standard on the BES 6000 Series baptistry heater by Hydro Quip. There are other companies that offer heaters with these features such as the PBH series by Piedmont Fiberglass, EQAS series by Fiberglass Specialties and the CR series by Church Rite. All of these are manufactured by Hydro Quip. They are just private labeled by Hydro Quip for these companies. We have chosen to offer the product under the name of Hydro Quip so that there is no confusion. Hydro Quip has been in the business of producing top quality baptistry heaters for more than 30 years now and are considered to be the best in the market.
Don’t let the task of selecting a baptistry heater get you confused! Give us a call 800-736-3113 or send us an email email@example.com and we will be more than happy to assist you in choosing the right heater for your baptismal pool. You won’t find a better price anywhere. If you do we will meet it or beat it (on same product)!